General Information & Rules
**Please note: The date you have selected is not confirmed until you speak with a representative**
1. Banquet hall is available for receptions, parties, banquets, dances…etc.
2. Hall rental fee is $500.00. The rental fee will be waived for events of 300 people or more, however, there will
be a clean-up fee of $150.00. Ohio Catering reserves the right to vary fees at their discretion for special circumstances/time, holidays, attendance, etc.
3. A $500.00 deposit is required to reserve the facility. PLEASE NOTE - 6 months prior to event a second payment of $500.00 is required. Deposits will be credited to the final invoice and are NON-REFUNDABLE
4. Tentative bookings can be made without a deposit. RESERVATION IS NEITHER FINAL NOR GUARANTEED UNTIL DEPOSIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
5. Due to ordering requirements, we request that FINAL COUNTS be given to us NO LATER THAN 10 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT. Please consider this when selecting an RSVP date.
6. PAYMENTS ARE EXPECTED IN FULL 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. Payment is due NO LATER THAN 5 days PRIOR TO THE DATE. Payments can be made by local check, cash, and credit card. **Please know that a processing fee will be added to credit card payments.**
7. Menus and pricing are subject to change at any time due to market fluctuations and/ or availability. Renter will be notified of any such change at the earliest possible date.
8. NO OUTSIDE CATERING IS PERMITTED. Dessert items(cake/cookies/candy) may be brought into the facility. We will cut and serve your cake as well as tray your cookies. RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR plates, forks & napkins for these items. RENTER MUST PROVIDE CONTAINERS FOR LEFTOVERS.
9. A Jefferson County sheriff deputy will be provided for all events at the RENTERS EXPENSE. The deputy has authority at all events and the ability to request ID as well as discontinue any and all activities. The current cost is $100.00 for 4 hours service.
10. Decorating by the customer is permitted, however, there is a 4 HOUR LIMIT unless other arrangements are made. Hall will be set up and ready on the scheduled date.
11. Decorating services are available at The Countryside by Ohio Catering. Costs vary accordingly. A wide range of linens are available for an additional fee based on selections. We offer round & banquet size tables.
12. Beverage set up costs are $2.50 per guest for bars serving alcohol. Included in the set-up are mixers, pop, cups, ice and anything else needed for the bar excluding alcohol. Customers may supply their own alcohol for the bar: however, the setup fee is $3.50 per guest. Bartenders cost is $25/hour- minimum of 4 hours.
13. Gratuity is added to sit down dinners at a rate of 20%. Sales tax is currently 7.25% for on-premise events.
Please Contact Us For More Information
Renter shall be responsible for property damage, theft, breakage, personal injury or death caused or suffered by renters, its guests or invitees. Renter shall further be responsible for injuries, claims or causes of action arising as a result of renters service of alcoholic beverages. Renter agrees to provide liability insurance coverage and if requested to provide proof of insurance to Ohio Catering. Renter agrees to assume all liability for itself, guests and invitees and to hold The Countryside, Ohio Catering, Raymond Johnson, Leigh Johnson, their employees, associates, servers, and agents harmless there from. The undersigned renter or authorized agent of renter acknowledges that he/she has read the foregoing banquet hall rental agreement, understands the terms hereof, agrees to each and every term and executes the agreement freely and voluntarily.